Friday, January 30, 2015

On Love

                   I'm so sad. I have such a hard time in love. Finding it. Getting people to like me. Knowing who I am. I just get so sad. I think I might've loved someone a long time ago. Even though we're never going to be together I still think about them all of the time. It okay though, it's a nice memory. That person will always be in my heart. It's hardest when I find people that look like that person though.
                 I'm always looking around and somebodies always getting into a relationship. It looks so easily. One day you're single and the next day you've found the person you're gonna merry. LOL. Maybe I don't need that, but I do need someone.
               Somtimes I wonder if I'll ever fall in love. Maybe I can't. It doesn't seem plausible, but I don't know. Have I ever been in love? Still the answer remains the same. I have people who I hold in my heart. I've had a lot of crushes. Liking people (other that right now) isn't hard for me, but love remains elusive.
              Good-bye guys. Have a nice week. Be lucky. LOL. So long--
                                                                                               INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup
               

No comments:

Post a Comment