Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 2 or 3--Practice Test

Day Number 2--HiSet Practice Test
               Well it's actually day number 3, yesterday was scheduled for a little later so we had to finish today. I did pretty well today. I did good in reading, science, and social studies; not so well in math or writing. Here are my scores, Math 11 out of 25--Somewhat prepared, Reading 27 out of 27--Well prepared, Writing 14 out of 27--Somewhat prepared, Science 23 out of 25--Well prepared, Social Studies--23 out of 25--Well prepared. The wring part is more like editing than writing (except for the essay of course).
              Tonight I'm doing the dishes. Not exactly what I want to be doing.
              Well I got to go. Over and out--
                                                                                                   INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup 

No comments:

Post a Comment