Thursday, January 8, 2015

            What happens when a writer is broken? That seems to be the story of my life. For the longest time now I've had a hard time writing. There's so many aspects of it I'm sure; but I'm tired of this, so I'm going to fix myself. A lot of the aspects of my life aren't so peachy now, but I'm working on it. I made a little bit of progress yesterday when I stopped stressing and just enjoyed myself. I made a little progress when I realized I can write in first person narrative (I think that's what it's called) really, really well. I enjoy that kind of writing and I think once I begin I'll be really good at it.
           So I've been enjoying and taking little steps at a time. It's hard tight now because I feel so panicky. After what I've been through I'm sure we all would, but I think I'm going to be Okay.
                                                                                                    So long,
                                                                                                    INDICA
Yup \/ \/ \

No comments:

Post a Comment