Friday, January 2, 2015

        Well today's been a dozy. With emotional ups and downs. I'm learning how to drive and I honestly think it's more stressful for my parents than for me.
         One minute I'm so anxious I think I could die and then (thank you to these people) everything feels a lot better.
         In 2015 I'm going to have play my cards close to hand. I'm going to have to use delicate precision. It's going to be tough and I got to stay focused. Or I'm gonna drop the ball.
        I hope this is the year I get into college, I hope this is the year I get a boyfriend, I hope this year I'm braver and I live up to my full potential. I gotta stop being scared and letting people push me around. I gotta start really being who I am and not hiding. It's hard but you got to put your foot out of the comfort zone. Just a little at a time. Crawl out of that dark hole. Just a little at a time. It's hard, but you'll look back and be amazed you ever were that person, caught in that web, that dark spot. You'll know how far you've come and how far you have to go, but it will feel so much better :)
              Down below drinking water for new years eve. Yup, it's real water.
              Also in other new I made a teeny tiny book read it at Wattpad. (I really hope that link works.)
                                                                                                 Signing off,
                                                                                                 INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment