Friday, January 23, 2015

Tired

               OK, guys I'm really tired. Today was the 2nd day I did a GED class thing.
              I haven't been up to much. Mainly just watching Louis Cole vlogs. They're really cool.
              I've come a long way without getting a cold, but my throat is starting to get a little sore and my lymph nodes are sore.
              It's tomorrow. Sorry I haven't been around much. I've been doing things. What I truthfully need to do is study, but nevertheless today I decided to work on my IndicanPoetess facebook page. I need to put more of my poetry up, but I did get a whole week of #NightlyQuotes queued. Should I or should I not also put them up on tumblr?
              I keep watching Louis Cole's vlogs, and they simultaneously make me want to travel and take photography. On the subject of photography I keep looking at more and more photography and wonder if I would enjoy taking it as much as I enjoy looking at it. I've always been more of a experience it now and write about it later kind of person. I might give it a go. Who knows what could happen. Any way, have a nice day. Take pictures. LoL. I got to go. So long--
                                                                                              INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup
P.S. Here's the link to my facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment