Monday, January 19, 2015

Awesome Plans

                   Today I feel like I've found a lot of myself. In life we are given lots choices. Sometimes between awesome and awesome. Make sure you've found the right awesome.
                   I've had a lot of fun today. Listened to a lot of music, helped out, studied, and blogged stuff on tumblr. It's seriously awesome. Check out the archive, you can view a lot more stuff there at one time, and it's seriously awesome.
                 I want to help lots of people in life and go on lots of adventures. After I get out of college I kinda want to divide my time doing just that. Those are the most important things to me.
                 I just want to live a life of adventure and be happy, no matter how cliched that sounds. Don't worry I will do other things too. I feel like I'll end up with several careers. I want to start my own organization, or maybe just a project (or multiple ones), volunteer for quite a few different organizations (that ones not out reach 'cause all you really got to do is just volunteer,) possibly go on an archaeological dig, write books, blog, become an artist, and keep up with all my online stuff.
                 There might be sacrifices, but that'll be okay. I'm happy and I look forward to my adult life. A lot of people want you too down size your expectations so you aren't knocked on your ass. But they fail to mention the misery of not doing things that cause you to live a happy life. I'd risk being knocked flat on my butt. It might be part of the journey. Never give up. So long--
                                                                                                     INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup 

No comments:

Post a Comment