Monday, February 2, 2015

This Time of My Life Could Be Called: The Moment of Truth

           Been studying today. Fairly successfully I might say. It's still stressful.
           I've came up with some pretty good ideas for my FB page. I'm glad that's finally being a bit easier.
           I'm also feeling a little bit better. Not fully mind you, just a little, and that's nice. I figured out where my thoughts went wrong, and what I was doing with my life. Something I've found out is your first plan was probably the best. Not that it couldn't use alterations, but changing it too much probably isn't going to create the results you want. Writing is a funny thing with me. The subject of much of my inner conflict. The pain we artists go through to handle our creative brains. It's just harder for us to figure out what they're trying to tell us. I get so overwhelmed and worried I won't enjoy doing any of the things I love, I forget it just might be a little thing.
           Right now this chapter of my life could be called: The Moment of Truth. Sadly I hate moments of truth. They require so much energy. LOL I'm just kidding the reason why I hate moments of truth are because many of them are moments of conflict as well, and bravery, and standing up for yourself. Yay. That's just what I'm good at. Anyway the ax will fall. I will have my moment of truth and it's time I grow up and do this. This will not be the only time life requires me to stand up for myself. Some of you guys may be laughing and think this is easy, but a lot of people have a hard standing up for themselves. It's hard. I'm getting a little better at it each day. Someday I'll be Ok.
            This isn't a sad post. This is the time in my life I've been waiting for for years. It's time to get ready. To bite the bullet. To do the things I want to do, and live the life I want. It's only going to end in misery if I don't. Well so long--
                                                                                                    Indica
\/ \/ \/ Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment