Wednesday, February 4, 2015

All About Dat Balance

                  Hi guys. Really busy. Crazy balance. Life is all about balance. And balance isn't even spelled with an "e". Why? OK so I've been trying to get my life in order. I've said that many times. I'm actually working on it this time. Really hard. Every day. Maybe be 2016 I'll have it together. OK no I'm kidding, 2017. Yeah, lol 2017 is perfect. I just get to doing so well on one thing. Then I neglect all the others. And for no particular reason.
                  Well the good news is I got awesome books to read. I feel pretty good (for the lack of sleep I've got.) Studying is going OK. I have my minutes where I feel it could be going better. But all in all I'm better at math than what I thought. Not great. Not great at all. But apparently I can get it. I've got some new stuff and my capability to think big and dream is coming back. For a little while my brain was dead.
                   Well so long--
                                                                                              INDICA 

No comments:

Post a Comment