Wednesday, March 4, 2015

1st Day of Work

                 Well hello, my first day of work went well. I'll be glad when training's over so I can work, but all in all I had a pretty good day.
                 I'm feeling pretty good in general. Trying not to stress. That's only being semi-successful act. It's just very hard for me to relax and not become obsessed. It's hard not to let my brain get me so obsessed about so many little things, and lots of insecurities, that I'm no longer in charge anymore.
                  Well anyway I'm going to try to relax now. Goodnight everyone. So long--


                                                                                                INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup :)
               
               
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment