Friday, March 13, 2015

Facing My Fears, Etc.

          Sorry guys for not posting stuff. I started a new job and a lot's been going down. No matter what's going down I promise not to go anywhere. I'll still be here. LOL I think I'm gonna try to be blogging about once a week.
         This week I'm gonna try to be facing things that scare me. It's really hard but it's worth it. It's something that's personally really hard for me. I'm not the kinda person to deal with things like that. Issues, problems, etc, I will. I don't like to deal with problems like that but I will. The big things, well, I just always kinda had nightmares about those. I'm not currently having nightmares, thank God, but that doesn't mean I should leave things unresolved. There are a great deal of opportunities out there and I may miss them if I don't handles my insecurities and fears. Also it would help if I just got my butt in gear. LOL On second thought this makes me feel better so maybe I should do it every night :)
         In other news I started a job. Working at FoodGiant in the Deli. For those of you not here FoodGiant is just a supermarket.
         Well that's all I have for this week. So so long--
                       (Source Navy FB)                                                           
                                                                                              INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup
         

No comments:

Post a Comment