Monday, March 23, 2015

Our Dog Had Puppies or I Got 99 Problems and They're Literally All Me

             Wow. I'm working the third week at my job. I'm currently doing dishes so I got to go back down stairs and do them. Oh and my laundry. This day is just getting better.
               OK, well still doing dishes. A whole fruckus has been started I don't look forward to when my parents come home. I still got writers block. I think at least. It's not nearly as bad as it was. For that I'm grateful. I'm just not sure if I still wanna write. You know the moment I give up on it is the moment I write.
               My hours at the store are making me irritable. 7 to 11 today. Everyday this week is different. I just can'ta wait until the get set.
               Don't get me wrong I still love blogging. It's like writing in a personal diary. It makes me really happy. I just haven't thought up anything creative in a little while, much less a poem. I have been thing about painting and other visual art here lately. I've always loved them and I just need to take things lightly right now. I've figured out most of my problems are I take life to seriously. Not that it's not meant to be taking seriously, sometimes you just need to lighten up. I get really stressed out and worried about things that no else does and are never going to make a single difference. I took way to many things that needed to be taken lighter with a seriousness that literally sometime kills.
             Oh well I'm doing better and when I have time I'll do a full breakdown of hings I've learned. In other news our dog had puppies.

So long. Your very busy--
                                                                                          INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup               

No comments:

Post a Comment