Monday, February 24, 2014


I feel like I'm getting back into my funk. A little more each day. I'm doing better and better. It's a gadual thing. Probably not noticed by most. But I've been studying just a little bit more, cleaning just a little bit more, and definately taking better care of myself. Time passes fast and I'm over the ten month mark. Soon I'll be gone. I honestly hope time goes fast. You shouldn't wish away time, but things will be better for me when I have more freedom. I am enjoying the time I have here, thankfully. I've made a new friend. I'm reading a new series of books. I've discovered wat field of architecture I'll probably specialize in. I still don't know what I want to do after college. I want to join a organization that helps people. I just don't know what kind. Well I've got quite a few more years to figure that out.To draw this to a conclusion I'm simply feeling better about myself. Feeling smarter. Reading more. And I hope you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment