Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hello, I know I haven't been on here in a while. Not much has changed. I'm more serious than ever about going to college. Since I'm turning 18 in Dec. the pressure is on. Right now don't have an incredible amount of computer time anywhere. (Just when I get to barrow my parents.) We don't always know what the future brings. Right now that's stressful because I have a tendency to get off track. Yeah, I know. All 17 year olds do. But I think I'm worse than others.
                I've started  a facebook page to post my poetry on. Now the stress is on about that. Not really. But I don't want to disappoint.
                Anyway things aren't so bad now. I quit my horrible job; and I've finely mastered my anxiety attacks. Trust me there is nothing better than that. So when this over, I'll be grateful. There is so much to look forward to.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment