Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Daily Blog?

I used to only use this blog to publish my poetry, but I think it would be fun to write a daily blog. Social media can be good creative outets. I find them inspiring 'cause of the feedback. I find it very motivational when people give me feedback. For a long time now I've found it hard to write. I think that's because of the state my life is in. Not too much fun, not too much excitement. Not much of anything for that matter. I used to watch TV shows for hours. Lie in bed and not do much of anyting. I wanted to go to college so bad. I wanted to do things and go places, but I wasn't allowed. Recently some very good things have happened to me. I now have a reason to hope. And I've started to draw and do way more stuff. Things aren't peachy, but they're way better. /

No comments:

Post a Comment