Saturday, November 28, 2015

Things To Come

            So it's been a little over a month since I quit my job, and I feel a lot better. Not perfect, but a lot better. It took about 4 or 5 days, but after that I started feeling more like myself. That's slowly escalated until I feel better than I've felt in a long time. Life's not with out it's issues though and the past few weeks have been rough.
            I still feel so thankful for feeling good and for all the stuff that's happening including getting caught up on my social media. I know it's hard, but I don't ever want to stop doing it. It's part of my journey and what I want to do with my life. I just need to do it!
            I really like this time of year even though the days are shorter because of Christmas, my birthday, etc. I ordered a phone on black Friday. Surprisingly enough I'm turning 19 and I've never had a cell phone before. I look forward to that.
          By Dec. 9th I'll have a letter saying whether I get to go to school or not. I have a really good feeling. Keep your fingers crossed.
          I'll be 19 on the 17th and  I feel really good about things most days. I watch a lot of TV, but I am trying to do stuff, and I look forward to all the things to come this year. 👍 

                                                                                                                   INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment