Monday, October 26, 2015

Oogum Boogum

          Well I'm all alone. I'm not technically but it feels that way. The funny thing is that I love to feel alone. I guess this time it's just not the same way. I quit my job. Honestly it was for the best. It just wasn't a good life choice to work there.
         My head feels like it's in a mush and in a muddle. I just can't have one straight thought. My only straight thought being I don't like this. I don't like not working, I don't like the way my life is going. I know what I want, I just don't know which way I wanna do it. I don't know any answers to any questions right now. I guess I just don't feel good. I hope the feeling passes. I know it will, but I think it's about time for me to make my way. Patience never was my strong point. Right now I just don't got any of the answers.
        I'm gonna start having "Music Mondays". Putting my favorite song into a blog and telling you why I like it. My first favorite song is "The Oogum Boogum Song" by Brenton Wood. I love that song. I just love the compliments he paid the girl. I don't even know if a girl existed. LOL
        So Long--
                                                                                                   

                                                                                           
                                                                                             INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment