Monday, November 30, 2015

I Love It (I Love This Song)

         I really really love this song. There's not a word of this song I don't agree with. I also love the video. I love the the "really don't care part". I need a quite a bit more of that in my life. LOL
         This has been a kinda rough Monday, but I'm trying to be happy. I went to the library today and got some books, I'm reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown (I always love Dan Brown books), I also bought some cool purple ponytails, and some candy. So I guess I can say my day is going pretty good, even though it's been a bit stressful.
          So I hope you guys are having a great Monday--
                                                                                                   INDICA


\/ \/ \/ Yup :)

P.S. Welcome to the first of 'Music Monday's'.

No comments:

Post a Comment