Monday, May 2, 2016

Music Monday

                   I love this song. This is a great song to chill to. I've always been listening to a lot of horror stories to pass the time and be in the background why I do school and stuff. I just love them. I listen to people like Lazy Masquerade and Be Busta and Corpse Husband and Ur Maker and people like that.
                   I feel like this song sound be playing in the background of my life a lot. I love CHAPPO. I love that band. The music video is a little graphic so I'll link it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dtolhb5Nuk. It is a really good video though.                                                                                                                                            
                   So happy Monday folks. I hope you have a great day :) So long--
                                                                                                                                      INDICA






Yup \/ \/ \/



                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment