Monday, May 9, 2016

I Can't Feel My Face When I'm With You

I'm back lol, and for once with an actual Music Monday on a Monday. I really like this song. It's not quite the genre I usually listen too, but it is worth listening too. It's also amazing how long he burns at the end. lol "I can't feel my face when I'm with you but I love it." Well I usually can feel my face but I really get the meaning of this song. LOL So, so long--
                                                                                                              INDICA 




                
P.S. I've fallen in love with Train and that's what my next blog will be about.


                                                                                                                              \/\/\/ Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment