Friday, January 1, 2016

January

            Hello, hello, hello :) How are you this fine Jan. morning/evening/whatever. I'm starting school Monday! In two days. It hasn't been closer. I think now it feels real. I also now feel like I've been saying I'm going to school for a long time. (Since I enrolled in Oct.) So now I got to live up to all that talk. LOL Anyway it's real, and it's happening, and I look forward to it. The only other things I got going on in my life are the fact I'm learning sign language and I'm trying to learn code. That might be a longer process. I'm not sure.
        I washed all my clothes today, and I don't feel much like getting organized but that's what I did. So while my life is still pretty boring; I'm starting something. And I haven't did that in a while. I'm actually starting a lot of things this year. I want to regularly make videos and write blogs. I mean like all the time. LOL I also might try to take some photography, but I'm kinda leaving that to the pro's. I'm not sure what else I'll do that's creative this year, but I want to do something :)
         Also for the first time ever my sisters are staying away. It's never happened before and it's new to our family, but it's a good thing. And changes are good. They'll return in a few weeks and maybe they'll appreciate me more. LOL JK So long--
                                                                                                       INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup

Here's the link to my Youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/IndicanPoetess/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment