Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy

           So I've had a good day. Today's Music Monday. I can't quite tell you why I'm happy so I'm just gonna leave you with a upbeat tune. LOL
         
         

         Day 2 and I feel really happy. It was the 2nd day of school. It was good, but that's not why I'm happy. LOL I'm just really happy. I do hope with CAD program that all goes well over the next 16 mo.
            I know this kinda a sad song, but I love it. I also think it's happy in a way; as in letting go of tings. Anyway it's stuck in my head so I hope you enjoy.


So long--
                                                                                                     INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup

P.S. I don't know why theses songs have sorta the same theme. It's not how I'm feeling or anything. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment