Friday, July 24, 2015

Hey Baes

          Hey baes. I know you thought I'd never come back but I did.
          I never give up. LOL I'm about to start a whole bunch of stuff and I'm just trying to keep my life balanced.
          Things get complicated but it's great to remember life really is awesome. You don't know all the answers but I bet you can think up some good things. So lets all try to focus on the good things we know and not the unanswered questions. It doesn't mean we aren't going to encounter pain. I just don't want to live in a cloud of it. Especially with out a good reason. So I do know some things: love. It may be a crazy ride but it's worth it. For the moments. Life. The challenge, the discipline you have to have to get what you want. It might not always to be awesome that moment but it's worth it. The breaks,t the rewards. Knowing that your one step closer to getting this thing right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment