Friday, June 12, 2015

Math

         OK so I'm sitting here studying math. That isn't going so well so I'm doing other stuff. I take the ACT tomorrow.
        This weeks been a busy week. A lot has happened. I got some makeup. I got the results to the math part of my GED (I failed it the first time.) I passed and now I am an official graduate. LOL At least that is done. And done pretty well I might say. I know I should be studying, but every time I start it's hard and I don't like it, and I don't understand the answers. So pretty much I'm three. And I'm procrastinating.
           Other than the math thing my life is going really well. I was really stressed out, but now I've calmed down. The world is hardly over and I'm doing good. So long--
                                                                                              INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup :)
         

No comments:

Post a Comment