Friday, April 17, 2015

Sad and Happy, It's Not Bad Though :)

              Well hi guys it's kinda late and I haven't written in a little while. There's been no spectacular changes in my life. Still working. It's hard. It's a rough job. But it's so nice to see those pay checks in the bank. I actually have a little bit saved up.
             Here lately I've been feeling jealous of other people instead of being happy with the way things are. Sadly I don't think that feeling is going to go instantly away, but there are some good things:
                                      1. I got books at the library today
                                      2. While some people lack mercy and compassion, I'm grateful I was blessed with some. I can't imagine how painful their lives are or how painful they make others.
                                     3. I've meet some new awesome people.
                                     4. My past really hasn't come back.
                                     5. While I'm still worried I feel I'm back on track. (Back to feeling like myself.)
                                     6. Life has tossed me around a bit, but I've learned a lot of important lessons.
                                      7. While I don't have a boyfriend someday I will be loved and I'm prepared for that. Things'll be so goooood.
               I'm very sorry if this post seems to be a downer. I really need to do this more though and get things off my chest.
        In some happy news I made a youtube channel, my blog is still getting lots of views, and I'm working on an IndicanPoetess website!!!! It's almost complete. I'll release it in this blog next week, hopefully.
So long guys, and I hope I write more--
 

                                                                                                   
                                                                                       INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup
              

No comments:

Post a Comment