Friday, April 24, 2015

'A' Game

          The one day I try to do everything right everything goes wrong. Oh well I guess it's just on of those days. At least I wish I could find my calculator. Math sucks. I've really never been good at it. And this started at fractions.
           Anyway what are you guys doing on this bright and sunny morn. I'm just thinking about math (which I should be doing), coding (which I should be learning), and youtube (which by writing this blog I'm strangely fulfilling my requirements).
           I know I haven't had anything good to say in a little while. My work schedule is kinda a mess. It's a little different every week, so it's really hard to get into a routine. I mainly just want to watch TV. And that terrible because that's not who I am. I got to get on my 'A' game.
          Anyway I hope you have a marvelous day, and good studying, or whatever you're doing. So long--
                                                                                                      INDICA

\/ \/ \/ Yup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment