Wednesday, July 6, 2016

4th of July

                 Good morning peoples of this universe. I hope you had a wonderful and peaceful 4th of July. Peaceful because the kinds of people you encounter on holidays. LOL I went to a firework show for the 2nd time ever. It was one of the coolest things I ever saw. Don't laugh at that lol. You like fireworks, too. We always bought them when I was a kid. And that's really cool, but I like firework shows too :)
                I've stretched my ears to a 16 guage and I'm going to stretch them to a 14 guage next. I like plugs and stuff but I also really really like regular earring, so I'm trying to compromise. I have no idea what I want. LOL I want a helix piecing but I'm saving money right now so that is a no go.
                I'm hoping to buy a car soon. I've been looking at small SUV type vehicles, so I'm very excited.
                I hope you an awesome day. So long--
                                                                                                                                      INDICA
\/ \/ \/ Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment