Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Train and Art :)

                 Good afternoon people. This is Tuesday instead of Monday like usual. I actually can't remember the last time I wrote one. lol I haven't been up too much expect for making typography sort of things and some other random art. You can see it on my FB or deviantArt. I've been going to school like usual. 5 days a week. I had to do this drawing thing and I got past it. Now I'm doing isometric drawing and oblique. Give me some grid paper and I'm the bomb on isometric. It's pretty fun and our teacher is cool. Here's a bit of the art I did today. (Not in school or school related.)

 
                                   


Bullet Proof Picasso is my favorite train album I've listened to so far. They so many good songs but I'm just gonna pick out three not including Hey, Soul Sister since you might have heard that. You should really listen to Wonder What You're Doing For The Rest of Your Life, Son Of A Prison Guard (I really love that one), Bullet Proof Picasso and here's two from California 37 Bruises, and This'll Be My Year.

Anyway with that massive amount of infor maybe you're find a song you like ;) 
Anyway have a great day. So long--
                                                                                                           INDICA
\/\/\/ Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment