Sunday, December 28, 2014

                Feel kinda sad tonight. Thinking about a lot of things. How I'm always too afraid, and of how the times when my fears came true.
               Damn for a phobic person it happens a lot. To other people it probably wouldn't, and I wonder why I'm the exception. People have a way of making my phobic fears come true. That doesn't give me an excuse though. I can't let my fears come true. I have more of the potential to do that then any other person. We all do, it may be them, but we're responsible too. So here's to out growing fear. It may to painful; but we've all got to stretch our wings :)
                                                                                                   Signing off,
                                                                                                   INDICA
                                                     
Yup \/ \/ \/

No comments:

Post a Comment